Re: [MOL] My Report on THE MARCH [02774] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] My Report on THE MARCH

Dearest John,

You are truly an inspiration to all of us.  What a wonderful way with
words you have.  I felt as if I was right there with you.  I watched
some of the March on television, actually I just caught the tail end
of it, when Norman Schwartkov was speaking.  He did a wonderfu job.
I especially liked it when they all joined in song at the end and
sang Teach Your Children Well.  It made me cry, but it was a good cry.
Glad to have you back my friend.

Angelo is going in for a bone scan tomorrow and had a CT Scan Saturday.
We will get the results on Wednesday.  Please pray for good news.
Love, Mary