[MOL] JOKE! [02773] Medicine On Line

[MOL] JOKE!

Clinton died and went to heaven -- or to be more accurate -- approached
the
Pearly Gates.  After knocking at the gates, St. Peter appeared.

"Who goes there?" inquired St. Peter.

"'Tis I, your lordship -- President Bill Clinton"

"And what do you want?" asked St. Peter.

"Lemme in!" replied Clinton.

"Soooo," pondered Peter.  "What bad things did you do on earth?"

Clinton thought a bit and answered, "Well, I smoked marijuana -- but you

shouldn't hold that against me because I didn't inhale.  I guess I had
extra-marital sex  -- but you shouldn't hold that against me because I
didn't really have 'sexual relations.'  And I lied, but I didn't commit
perjury."

After several moments of deliberation St. Peter replied, "OK, here's the

deal.  We'll send you someplace where it is very hot, but we won't call
it
'Hell.'  You'll be there for an indefinite period of time, but we won't
call it 'eternity.'  And don't 'abandon all hope' upon entering, just
don't
hold your breath waiting for it to freeze over."