Re: [MOL] HELLO! [02772] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] HELLO!

Mary Ann, that was great!! Too funny -- I'll have to share that one! I
do not make those "surprise" visits -- reminds me of when the kids were
small, and the house a mess, and some strange pastor made an unexpected
visit; it was so embarrassing! Hope you have a good week, Mary Ann!
Love, Joicy