[MOL] Pam [02770] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Pam

Pam, we've missed you!! How are you feeling? Now you've got me fired up,
if only I had more time...but you have definitely given me hope!! Pam if
you get the chance, riding on the beach is wonderful, you'd love it.

So very glad you sent the web page of your folks' ranch - it sounds
wonderful! I want to go right now! When the kids and I moved east from
California, we drove through Wyoming and Montana, and I loved it. Camped
at huge ranch off the beaten track called the Diamond Ranch, and really
enjoyed it; my kids and I still talk about it. Also passed through a
great little town that had a sign at the city limits that said something
like:
 	Population: 458 good people and 3 soreheads
It was great!
Hope you're on the mend, my friend. Hang in there! Love, Joicy