Re: [MOL] Re: [MOL Photo Album [02768] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: [MOL Photo Album

Dear Lil,

What happened with our Mol forum?  I didn't recieve any mail last night
or today until just now, its 8:16 p.m. here?  I would love to get
Jave too.  I am using Netscape, could you help so I can chat with you
guys?

Love, Mary