Re: [MOL] Re: [MOL Photo Album [02764] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: [MOL Photo Album

Hit me on the head and then blow hard, I will fall over, peacefully; but never
quietly!  No, I did not put http:www.  Thanks, will try.  I thought that song by the
Beatles "Monday, Monday" was just for teachers? Are you using Windows or Netscape?
We can get you java; but first need to know your program.  We can't have you not
going to the chat line, now can we?  Your friend, lillian