Re: [MOL] Hello Out There MaryAnn [02762] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hello Out There MaryAnn

I take it you did not get my e-mail to you.  Sure hope I didn't use any naughty
words, you know me, great at getting in trouble and get lots of laughs out of my
goofs.  I think God threw the mold away after He saw what I was like!!!  No I could
not get into the album the way you do; but someone else wrote last night and got in
just fine with your instructions......so perhaps it was me and I will try again
tomorrow.   Your friend, lillian