Re: [MOL] A Neat Children's Site! [02761] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] A Neat Children's Site!

Bill, thanks for letting me know, I think I have deleted the site address, will
check into it tomorrow as it was a fun site and very educational for the little
one's.  How are you doing there buddy?  I know you got wet from the storm....are
you a good swimmer?  I understand we will get some of the rain by the end of the
week.  Take care now and it really is good having you on line.  Your friend,
lillian