Re: [MOL] Re: [MOL Photo Album [02760] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: [MOL Photo Album

>Lillian, glad that you were able to get into the album.  Did you try
><http://www.> before the rossroads.com?  I know I forgot to put that
>there. One thing nice about getting into the album that way is that you
>can see the rest of Ross' site.
Today at school was OK, but it was a Monday.  Somehow that day is always
harder to get UP for than the rest of the week.  Once I spend my time on
the treadmill though I'm usually ready to face the day!!
Thanks for the prayer.  Wish that would help me get Java!!!!      Your
friend, Mary Ann

Mary Ann:  Were your ear's ringing last night?  We said some prayers just for