[MOL] HELLO! [02755] Medicine On Line

[MOL] HELLO!

It sounds like quite a few of you are having problems receiving mail.  I
have been getting all of your messages loud and clear, although there were
only about 25 when I got home from school and there are usually closer to
100.  I'm not sure what is going on.  I had the same problem several months
ago, resubscribed, and things have been OK since then.

Thought that you might enjoy this story.  (I thought of you especially,
Joicy!)

Glad to hear of your DC trip, John!  I hope that my kids rosebuds were some
of the ones that you handed out.  I know that I spent MANY hours putting
them together!  Would be great if someone who received one would write a
letter to my class.  (We put our address on each one.)

Hugs to all.............Mary Ann

The new pastor moved into town, and he went out one Saturday to visit his
parishioners. All went well until he came to one house.

It was obvious that someone was home, but no one came to the door even
after he had knocked several times. Finally he took out his card, wrote on
the back "Revelations 3:20" and stuck it in the door.

The next Sunday, he found his card in the collection plate. Below his
message was the
notation "Genesis 3:10"

Rev. 3:20- "Behold, I stand at the door and knock: if any man hear my
voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will dine with him,
and he with me."

Gen. 3:10- "And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid,
because I was naked: so I hid myself."