Re: [MOL] Hello Out There Dave! [02752] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hello Out There Dave!

Instructions to be removed should be at the bottom of this e-mail.  I believe
the problem is steming from the Mol line, we are but a wonderful forum who all
either have cancer or are taking care of someone with cancer.   Who know's,
perhaps it was God way of getting you to pray for some nice people who sure can
use it.  Your friend, lillian