[MOL] RE: Chat Room is working. [02751] Medicine On Line

[MOL] RE: Chat Room is working.

Hi all you MOL's the chat room is now working, I just checked, but no one but
me was there, I gave up talking to myself and left, no I'm still there, but I
have to leave, because we have company coming.
Enjoy, I'll try and get in there around 10:30pm est. tonight.
Nanc