Re: [MOL] Hello Out There [02750] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hello Out There

Hi Dave,
Boy!  I don't know what to tell you, only one thing, all the members didn't
get any mail all week end, so you must have been getting all our mail.  Did we
miss anything good?  We always welcome new members, maybe the good lord knew
you needed to be our member and just gave you to us.  LOL  Hang around you
might like us.  Does anyone else surf the web on your computer?  Ok all you
MOL's let's help solve this mystery!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Nanc

In a message dated 9/28/98 5:36:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,