Re: [MOL] Hello Out There [02748] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hello Out There

Funny thing is....I didn't ask to be here.  Messages just started
appearing this weekend and when I did try to be removed from the list
per the instructions, it stated that I was not a member and yet I still
get the messages.  You tell me what's wrong since you are in here.