Re: [MOL] Hello Out There [02747] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hello Out There

If you want out of here just follow the instructions below and get yourself
out of here, you got yourself in here and you have to get yourself out of
here.  Good Luck.

In a message dated 9/28/98 3:41:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,