Re: [MOL] The March Pictures!!!!!!!!! [02746] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] The March Pictures!!!!!!!!!

Hi John,
Did your wear the Celebration of life shirt?  I wished I could have been there
with you even with more from our group, but since we couldn't be there I am
very proud of you for making it there, God Bless You.  Would you please send
me a copy of the Disc, I will be working with Ross on the Album, I would
gladly pay you for it.
Thanks,
Nanc