Re: [MOL] RE: Let me know if? [02737] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: Let me know if?

I was writing to my dear Sis Lil, and somehow you have joined the MOL cancer
forum, and in this forum all our mail goes to all our members.  Do you or
someone you know have Cancer?  We all are in this forum to give and receive
support to all our members.  Everyone in here is very caring and giving, Lil
is one of the members that welcome our new members, and if you need
information, she and some of the others have that too.  Welcome.
Sincerely yours,
Nanc

In a message dated 9/28/98 10:01:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time,