[MOL] Didn't think you would be in today.. [02734] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Didn't think you would be in today..

Now you have to know that I am chomping at the bit to hear about Washington and you were there... so....Give it up, brother!!  I also want to know what you had on (not being ornery)... I think I may have spotted you on TV..  I was scanning through stations around 2 and found out it was on C-span.. so I atleast got to watch the last two hours...

Looking forward to the update!!!  Love, Carla