Re: [MOL] CLL Resp. [02722] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] CLL Resp.

Welcome to our Mol cancer forum, feel comfortably knowing that everyone on line
truly understands and should you have more questions, pls. just ask.  Your
friend, lillian

Directions:  Use your browser and type in:Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia and you
will be able to pull up many sites that deal directly with this form of cancer.
Good luck.

6% Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia  - CHRONIC LYMPHOCYTIC LEUKEMIA
Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) is a proliferation of small (mature)
lymphocytes in
blood and bone marrow. The disease usually progresses slowly, with tumor cells
eventually filling the bone marrow and involving lymphoid organs (i.e. lymph
nodes and
spleen), at which point it overlaps both clinically and histologically with low
grade
malignant lymphoma, small...
http://www.hemato.com/cll.htm
Search for more documents like this one