[MOL] No Subject [02720] Medicine On Line

[MOL] No Subject

I was diagonosed with LLC  Chronic Lymphonic leukemia last year and was told
that it could kill me in twenty to thirty years if I don't die from something
else first.  The symptom that my doctor described would be tumors on various
internal organs in about 10 years.   These may be removed.  If this is the
same as chronic lymphocytic leukemia please let me know.

H. Mason Coggin