[MOL] RE: Hi Carla, Lil, Marty, Joicy, Mary Ann, Syliva? [02711] Medicine On Line

[MOL] RE: Hi Carla, Lil, Marty, Joicy, Mary Ann, Syliva?

Hi all you wonderful good looking MOL's,
Would you please let me know if you are all quiet today, or is something wrong
with our forum?  I tried the Chat Room too, it said disconnected be server.  I
know, you all blacked me out just cause I was to quiet for a couple of days,
right?  I'm sorry, will you all forgive me and talk to me now.  I love all of
you I really do.  I am feeling better now, just having a lot of trouble with
my left eye.  I'm going to bed now, but I sure hope I hear from you tomorrow.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc