Re: [MOL] chemo? [02695] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] chemo?

Hello all,

If anyone can let me know anything about this, it sure will be appreciated.
(Maybe I missed it in the reading I've done...so much to take in!)  My mom
started chemo (had one treatment last week) and all that day and well ever
since she has not been able to eat bread.  It makes her hiccup and burp so
badly that she cant continue eating. The other night she took her cheese off
of sandwich and was fine finishing without the bread!?!?

Again I will appreciate any info.,
Lee Anne