[MOL] March [02691] Medicine On Line

[MOL] March

        To all my new found friends on MOL
I have been reading some post from the colon cancer list that I also belong too.  Some of the Colon Cancer Listers were at the March and have mentioned that Colon Cancer which is the #2 killer from cancer, did not have any representation, not even a booth!
What can we do about this?  No one wants to talk about colon cancer but we have to do something.  I have to do something and next year I will be in Washington if there is going to be another March and I will tell everyone my story!!! I have already written a letter to Coping Magazine and to Oprah and to Katie Couric on the today show. Now what?  Any suggestions?  I am sorry that I missed out on the chat prayer meeting tonight.  Joicy, your prayer was lovely. I have been to the chat room several times and no one is ever there.  Aren't there any insomniacs on this line besides me? LOL Gail

Announcing

Your message here

GIF image