Re: [MOL] Judy & Georges [02687] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Judy & Georges

Will say a prayer for ya'll (a Canadian would never say something like
that, EH?). (Just joking.)
You take care of yourselves. Although this is frightening now, just think,
when all is done, you will certainly have a story to tell.
Christine