[MOL] Sylvia [02682] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Sylvia

Hi Sylvia,
Thanks for your response.
I have been reading most of the posts but have only written a few replies
because I have been over booked. Now my radiation treatments are over I may
have energy to keep up better.

I read about your bike ride, however and I am impressed. I would have
trouble making 5 miles, much less a hundred fifty. My goal is to get back
to walking three miles a day and doing some stretching and arm movements.
Keep up the good work.
Liz