Re: [MOL] antineoplastics: zorubicin & desacetyl phyllanthoside Res. [02681] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] antineoplastics: zorubicin & desacetyl phyllanthoside Res.

Welcome and I believe the sites listed below will get you where you want to go.
Your friend, Lillian

 Start Here:
            Web sites about Drugs and Pharmaceuticals
            Web sites about Professional Medicine

 59% MedWeb: Biomedical Internet Resources
 again evolved - the old version of MedWeb can be found under the
 keyword index link. Text only version of MedWeb
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 57% Welcome to the AJO® On-Line
 a monthly peer reviewed, scientific publication. As a companion to our print
publication, AJO ®
 On-line provides: Authors Interactive ®
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 57% The Emergency Medicine and Primary Care Home Page by EMBBS
educational
 resources for Emergency and Primary Care physicians and health care providers!
Download and
 view hundreds of images! Check back with us soon to see the several hundred
more images which
 we are currently adding.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this one.

 57% Analytical Spectroscopy Homepage
Kentucky,
 Lexington, KY 40506-0286 Email Fax: 606-257-2489 Phone: 606-257-9232 Table of
Contents
 Wave of the Future A Journal of Chemistry, Spectroscopy, and Computational
Sciences