Re: [MOL] Re: Christine/Your Toothaches [02678] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Christine/Your Toothaches

Christine - Ouch!!!!  I can truly sympathize.

I felt really silly.  Here I am with lung cancer going through chemo and
radiation, but all I could think about was my tooth ache......which just made
it ache more.

And you are right.  Keeping busy really does help.  I believe that is why
earlier in the week I was feeling depressed. I couldn't do anything.  I felt
like I zombie.  I  was falling asleep while sitting up (pain pills, etc..).  I
am starting to feel somewhat better emotionally now that I can get around
better.   And seeing Suzanne really lifted my spirits so.  She is just such a
nice and kind person.

Take care. donna