Re: [MOL] Liz to Christine [02676] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Liz to Christine

You rest up and celebrate later. You will probably have more energy now
(just from not having to go for treatments every day. LOL).
I spent all day today at a baseball tournament/bar-b-q with my husband's
Lion's Club. There were 5 teams. We ended up coming in second. Am tired and
don't feel too good. Either I ate too much or Alec gave me his flu he's had
all week. Think I'll go to bed early (you too). Take care and will talk to
you later.

Christine