Re: [MOL] I'm nosey what have I missed? [02675] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] I'm nosey what have I missed?

I will pray that the treatments help your mother's condition. I know what
you mean when you say it's scary about your Mom's confusion. I went through
that with my Mom as well. Try to be compassionate and remember it is not
her fault. Hopefully the treatments will help with that.
A belated Happy Birthday to you. Enjoy some time with your spouse and take
care of yourself.
Christine