Re: [MOL] Jeanne - Northern Lights [02674] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Jeanne - Northern Lights

I was very excited. Looked out the next evening but there was nothing to
see. Boohoo. Are there certain times they are usually visible? Will look it
up on the web.
Christine
At 06:26 PM 25/09/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Dear Chris tine,
>I haven't seen the Aurora Borealis since I was a little girl.  Our poor
Dad got us all up in the middle of the night and drove us to the beach and
we thought it was the end of the world!