Re: [MOL] Party [02666] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Party

And God we wish Mary a HAPPY BIRTHDAY and good results on Angelo's tests Wednesday.........lillian

Mary Furfaro wrote:

Hi everyone,

It's Saturday afternoon and I am trying to recover from last night!
My darling husband and children and sisters threw me a surprise 40th
birthday party. They rented out a hall and invited around 50 friends,
family, and neighbors.  Needless to say I cried like a baby when I
walked into the room.  We all had a wonderful time and Angelo seemed
to really enjoy himself.  It was a wonderful opportunity to get
together with everyone and share some feelings.

Angelo went in for a CT Scan today and his is scheduled for a bone scan
Tuesday. We will get the results from both on Wednesday.  HIs
blood count was a little low Friday when he went for his Navelbine
so they only gave him half a dose.

Please pray for good results of all test!!
Love you guys,
Mary