Re: [MOL] Vacation!!! [02645] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Vacation!!!

      Hang in there, Corinne, I know just what you mean. My second opinion
doctor informed me that he thinks that I am Stage 1V instead of 11b or 111a as
I was lead to believe by my onc. He also mentioned a spot on my lower right
lung that was not previously noted.
      As someone suggested, Corrine, take a deep breath and go on your
vacation. When you return you will feel better and be in a better frame of
mind to deal with you journey. I am jealous. A vacation would suit me just
fine right about now.

      Sincerely
      Bill[WmCVB@aol.com]