Re: [MOL] Our Floridaian Bill! [02644] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Our Floridaian Bill!

      Dear Lillian: First treatment on the thirtieth, which was as early as I
could schedule it after the fiasco of the second opinion. The second came
about last Thurs., finally, with the report scheduled to arrive on Monday or
Tuesday. I asked that a copy be sent to my house, as well.
      But thank you for thinking of me. I have been thinking good thoughts
about you, although I have to admit to a certain amount of selfishness is
involved. We mustn't lose you!
      Have a GOOOOOD day!

      Sincerely
      Bill[WmCVB@aol.com]