Fwd: [MOL] Nanc, & Joicy with - prayer for a cure [02630] Medicine On Line

Fwd: [MOL] Nanc, & Joicy with - prayer for a cure

Hi Mol's
Joyce was going to give me this prayer to start off the Candlelight Vigil, I
think she got the date mixed up, anyway I thought you might like to have it to
read anyway.  I'm still not feeling well.  Hope a bunch of you showed up in
the Chat room last night at 7:30pm.  I am going to check the rest of my mail,
I hope I can get through it, I don't want it to get too far behind.  Ross is
trying to teach me to help with the MOL Album, we hope to get it current as
soon as possible, just a short delay while I get better, and back from our
vacation.  You all take care, and I'll be back in full force very soon.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc

In a message dated 9/26/98 11:07:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time, joicy@erols.com