Re: [MOL] Intro / What questions to ask?/CKC [02627] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Intro / What questions to ask?/CKC

I am glad that you found this site.  We are all people who are either on the
cancering journey ourselves, or one of our loved ones is..  We share alot of
information, but also it is a place to laugh and care...

Right now you are seeking information.  I am a lung cancer survivor.
You have done good research and are correct in the fact that they need
additional information in order to seek more information.  They need to know
the type, the stage, if there is any lymph node involvement and if there are
any metastases.  That will give you all the information you need to seek
full information on it..

You mentioned that she was in the hospital and would be released.. What did
she get hospitalized with?  Have they done a biopsy.?  What all tests have
they run? Did they find a tumor and if so, do they know the size?
Anyway, tell your friends to take a notebook and make notes.  For they will
forget alot of what they learn.

A good book for them to get is Greg Andersons "50 Essential Things to Do
When the Doctor Says its Cancer"  It is paperback and not expensive.  This
will be a blessing to them and to their mother...  Let us know as you learn
more and we will be happy to guide you as we can..
God Bless you.. Carla