[MOL] Corinne [02626] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Corinne

Corinne, you take this vacation and fill your mind and spirit with the healing light.  Get some good books and tapes and refocus your mind and heart on you and cleansing the cancer cells from your body.  Please eat well, sleep well and lift all the concerns of your heart up to God.  I will be praying for you my friend and I know that alot of other molers, friends and relatives will too...  So whenever you feel a little sad....close your eyes, take a couple of deep breaths in and out and feel the hug of one of your friends, for between all of us.. there will always be a hug being sent to you.....  God Bless you Corinne...  Please let me know if I can do anything for you...   Carla