Re: [MOL] Vacation!!! [02621] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Vacation!!!

Dear Corinne,
I am sorry your reports weren't better, but I think you are right to enjoy
your vacation to the fullest.

Enjoy every day of your life to the fullest. Life is what happens while we
are deciding what to do with it. The decision to enjoy it is a positive one.
Liz P.