[MOL] Intro / What questions to ask? [02619] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Intro / What questions to ask?

I found this site this morning.  A friend of mine's mother has been
diagnoised with lung cancer.  She and her brother are going to talk to the
doctor to ask more questions.  She asked me to do a web search.  I've
printed off a large volume of information that will give her an overview -
glossary of terms, brief descriptions of treatment options, etc.

Here's what we do/don't know:  We don't know the type or the stage.  We do
know that the doctor has talked about releasing her next week and didn't
really talk about treatment options.  I can tell from what I've learned
this am that she needs to find out the type and stage.  They are going to
ask about treatment options.

Do you have suggestions for what else they should ask?