[MOL] Our Floridaian Bill! [02618] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Our Floridaian Bill!

Believe yesterday was your first day for treatment, how did it go for
yo?  Did you invision the beautiful children and grandchildren, the
moler with the third eye and me sitting on your right shoulder?  Hope
all is well, know we pray for you, your friend, Lillian