Re: [MOL] Vacation!!! [02617] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Vacation!!!

My Dear Friend Corinne:  Well that message hit me over the head with a hammer!
I can well understand your wanting a break; but pls. know we are only as far
away as your little computer and always here for you.  I regret that your report
was not so hot; but girlfriend you can pull through this too.  You have a great
husband and friends that surround you, then us wonderful mollers, why ofcourse
after your initial shock you will know you are going to beat this.  Love you,
lillian