[MOL] Liz to Christine [02609] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Liz to Christine

Thanks for remembering. Today was the last treatment.

This was a tiring week so my celebrating will probably be going to bed
early and getting some rest. I should be have more energy next week.

How are you doing? It sounds like you keep yourself pretty busy too.

Your friend
Liz