Re: [MOL] This joke is just for Less, no peeking JUDY! [02598] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] This joke is just for Less, no peeking JUDY!

Dear Judy

Really glad you had a wonderful time - you definitely deserve it - now I
have a question:  WHERE did you get 1-lb. lobsters for $6.95?  I'm on my
way!  hehehehe

Suzanne

At 04:37 PM 9/24/98 EDT, you wrote:
>Dearest Lil,
>You are the greatest friend in the world.  No, my hair stopped falling out.
>Well, maybe.  Still have some.  Went out in pubic for first time last night.
>Went to a hugh seafood rest.  Ate Lobsters two of them.  Most I have eaten
>since I started chemo.  Boy was I full.  $6.95 for 1 lb. lobsters.  Went with
>hubby and girlfriend.  Also 16 yr. old son and his friend.  Felt kinda
>strange.  Felt everyone was looking at me.  Then felt good to get out.
Didn't