[MOL] Jeanne - Northern Lights [02594] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Jeanne - Northern Lights

Jeanne, I am so excited. Last night my sister looked outside around 1:00
a.m. and the sky was filled with waves of white light. It made me think of
what the wind would look like if you could see it, blowing first one
direction then another. Went outside and watched for a while. Donna thought
it looked like people making designs in the sky with powerful flashlights.
That was the first time I have seen them. Donna has seen them before as she
worked for a year in the Northwest Territories. Unfortunately there was no
colour in them but I was excited nonetheless. (see, you have me in the
habit now of standing outside in the middle of the night looking up at the
stars. Last night it payed off. LOL).

Christine