Re: [MOL] chemo "sleepiness" [02397] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] chemo "sleepiness"

Hi sweet bug,
Not that we know of but her behavior is so dysfunctional at this point that a
couple of us are really worrying that it may have...we have no doctor opinion,
only our observation and history of other people's cancer...it is so scary...I
haven't and nor would I ever say anything to the family about my suspicions...I
spoke with Mike (her husband) this afternoon and they have had to postpone her
doctor's appointment because the onc had a family emergency...so, i won't know the
meds or protocol until early next week.   I am really concerned about her, but I
do feel everyone's prayers here on MOL.
love, sylvia