RE: [MOL] Corrine - John [02396] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Corrine - John

Hi John:  If you save for Tavern on the Green, I will be there.  Smile...Don't feel guilty, Corrine, her husband and I had a nice day and the weather was BEAUTIFUL, and so was the park.  Maybe next year we can use that tremendous swimming pool.

Hi Corrine:  I will be in your home town tomorrow at 8:30 AM.  I think I have to stay up all night to make it on time.  Well anyway, it's the last one so I won't have to go back for 2 mos. until it's CT Time.

Both of you have a great night.

Love June