Re: [MOL] Disease and the mind [02393] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Disease and the mind

Dearest liz,
I don't have any input regarding his book, but as a teacher of stress
management, i can certainly attest to research regarding the growth of cancer
cells and stress levels...losing anything that is important to you
(relationships, jobs, friends, lovers, etc) causes stress and we know that
sooooooo.....makes good sense to me.
love sylvia-Lizabeth's friend