Re: [MOL]Bill--chemo on Wed. [02386] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL]Bill--chemo on Wed.

In a message dated 9/23/98 2:45:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lehnerj1@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< Dear Bill,

 My prayers will be with all the others' and just close your eyes and see
 us all around you, supporting and protecting you.  The chemo is going to  >>

      Dear John: I will do just that. And I think that I will add to that the
images of all of my children and grandchildren. Thank you for your suggestion.

      Sincerely
      Bill[WmCVB@aol.com]