Re: [MOL] sigmoidoscopy? - Jean [02384] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] sigmoidoscopy? - Jean

>   Now I'm thinking I
> might then be too sore one day after the sigmoidoscopy to join the March
> for Cancer in D.C.  John?
> -Jean

Dear Jean...you should and will be fine...the discomfort only lasts as
long as the exam itself.  I really don't know why on earth the nurse said
what she did.  Actually, you sould be fine when you leave the doctors
office.  The "march" in DC is going to be more like a stroll down the
avenue and should really not create much of a strain.  The neat thing is
all the entertainment and concerts that will be taking place...talk about
your Celebration of Life!!!  I'm looking forward to it (less so the 5hour
bus ride each way ;+( !)

Hope you enjoy it as much as I know that I will.  God Bless.
John