Re: [MOL] Jenny [02349] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Jenny

Dear Lillian--  I hope you will soon be feeling much better. You are a
vital proponent of this group, and the information, humor and wit that you
so readily provide would sorely be missed, so get well soon.   I am sure
there is no need to apologize, everyone here has always been understanding
and non-judgmental.  That is what is so special about everyone here.  I
believe venting and voicing our feelings goes hand in hand with healing.
Everyone gets a little touchy when we aren't feeling well and stressed out.
 And all here  have certainly experienced their fair share of that.
Discussion and communication is what makes relationships work.Being able to
openly discuss and communicate ones thoughts and feelings is what makes a
relationship of any kind so special, that's what keeps it alive and
growing.  I think that is why this forum seems to have so many members and
is so active.  As Martha Stewart would say "and that's a good thing!"
;-)
So you take the time to take good care of yourself and keep those thoughts
of yours a flyin' here, I for one enjoy them.
Take care------Cindy

----------
> From: lillian jennings <firefly@islc.net>
> To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> Subject: Re: [MOL] Jenny
> Date: Tuesday, September 22, 1998 9:03 PM
>
> Jenny, I have been watching the storm, worried about my floridian friend.
 I would
> say come here; but it could hit here also; so what good am I?  Glad Mika
had a
> romatic birthday and loved your gift.  A Volvo, that should definitely be
the
> steel of all steels and can't blame you a bit.  Sucker, I don't think so,
loving
> mother yes.  The N.Y. trip ended being a bust.  A total of 4 molers and
their
> mates went and 2 our of the 4 couldn't find the other two.  I would have
been
> livid had I gone.  I am very much a planner, well it's what I did for a
living I
> planned programs, events; etc.  As it is I have lost $157.00 on an air
line
> ticket....which I am not thrilled about.  Well, my daughter lost it, she
gave it
> to me as a gift and somehow I feel I should pay her back.  The last two
days I
> have wilted.  Very, very tired, sleep enough; but just really fagged out.
 I start
> my oxygen Oct. 1; and I think that will do the trick, I really hope so.
As soon
> as I start to feel better, I over do it and then bingo it's back to beddy
bye for
> me.  The mol line has been quiet which is good.  Did you know we now have
our own
> chat line?  We will have to meet on it someday.  Meanwhile get boarded
up, keep
> your tanks near you and know that I will be praying very hard at this
end.  Your
> friend, Lillian
>
> Litmind@aol.com wrote:
>
> > Lillian
> >
> > I am so glad you are feeling better.  How did the NY trip go for
everyone?  I
> > am glad yo didn't overdo it and try to go.  Are you using the oxygen?
All is
> > well here.  Mika loved her presents.  I sent a few little things but
her main
> > gift was a check as she needs the money being in college and all.  I
think she
> > had a wonderful birthday.  her boyfriend was extremly romantic and that
made
> > her day far more than any gift I could have given her.  Looks like this
storm
> > Georges is heading my way.  I can't stand the thought.  It requires so
much
> > work and devastion always comes with it.  YUCK!!!!
> > ALl is well here.  I just bought Gretchen, my youngest who just turned
16 an
> > old VOLVO.  SHe is thrilled.  She drives it much better than my SABB,
which is
> > stick.  I told her if she keeps driving the way she is she can get her
license
> > in a month.  She is thrilled.  It really is a nice car and is in great
shape.
> > If she has to drive aI want her is a steel tank and this is as close as
I can