[MOL] A Neat Children's Site! [02346] Medicine On Line

[MOL] A Neat Children's Site!

Yes, to all those with the younger set and even our wonderful grand
mothers here's a really cute children's site sent to us by our canadian
friends.  It is the Brent & Woofy Websit   @
http;//www.nisa.net/~brantis/index.htm     ENJOY!